Selling at your Higher Price – Motivating your Sales Team
Selling at Your Higher Price
I hear the same things from Sales People every working day.
“We live in a price driven market.” (I am told) ”The customers only care about price.” ”In order to sell more we will have to lower our prices to keep up with the competition.”
Sales people say these things all the time but none of them are true.
We do not live in a price driven market we live in a quality driven market, price is never the only thing that the customers care about and sometimes we can be more competitive by increasing our price rather than decreasing it.
It is easier to sell the higher priced product but few sales people understand this principle. Price is not the only issue as far as your customers are concerned, value is what matters and in this presentation we discuss how to get your quality message across to your customers so that you can achieve your premium price.
• Learn how to avoid Price as the major issue in the sale
• Discover why it is easier to sell the higher priced product
• Increase your strike rate and your profit margin
• Find out how to get across your quality message
Far too often our sales teams see price as the only issue. This is a mistake that can get in the way of developing new profitable opportunities. In this Power Series Business Breakfast we will discuss how to get past price barriers, handle price objections, and close more, higher priced sales.
Contemporary Thinking on Motivating your Sales Team
Motivate your sales team with new thinking rather than outdated motivational models that rarely work.
Motivation is the life blood of any sales team, but do we know how to get that blood pumping? Are we using outdated motivational models without checking to see if they work on our team, in this economy, with these people?
And how does our post modern world, with all its frantic calls for attention, and the velocity of technological change and the pressure of constant news and information, how does that motivate or demotivate our sales teams? Can a sales person function well when they are overwhelmed?
So between these two extremes, outdated motivation models and frantic modern world, here are some practical tools to understand and motivate yourself and your sales team. Drawing on contemporary authors and researchers, Charlotte will help you to:
- Understand, truly, what motivates your team.
- Recognise when your team are not motivated and understand how they got there.
- Help your team to learn how to deal with the constant pressures from online media.
- Your team members will learn to create rituals to capture their best and motivated states.
- Understand the difference between internal and external motivation.
- Create a simple, personal model of motivation that you can use at any time.
- Durban 17 August – SICA’s Guest House
- Johannesburg 18 August – Sierra Hotel, Randburg
- Cape Town 19 August – Cape Diamond, Cape Town City
08:00 for 08:30 to 11:30
Only R695 plus VAT per person
R3,500 plus VAT for a table of 6
Price includes Breakfast.