Take a Massive Step Forward in your Sales Growth
– August 2018
- Cape Town: 17 August – Catarina’s Restaurant Steenburg Estate
- Durban: 15 August – Gateway Hotel, Umhlanga,
- Johannesburg: 16 August – Sierra Hotel, Ferndale Randburg
I spend most of my working life talking to sales people and I hear the same story over and over again:
- This is going to be a tough year.
- There aren’t enough prospects to go round.
- The economy is crippling our business.
- There is no way we can achieve these targets.
Do any of these sound familiar? All of these?
And yet, from time to time, I come across real sales stars who are beating the odds and outselling all their competitors. These people tell a different story.
- This is going to be a great year.
- I never have enough time to see all the prospects so I have to choose the best ones.
- The economy encourages business creativity.
- I have my company target and then I have my own ‘Double-Up’ target.
The sales stars are making success look easy and when I talk to them about what they are doing differently I discover that they are not geniuses, they are not born with a special talent and they are not working harder than anybody else. In fact many of them work less hours to produce better results. They are doing simple things that all of us could be doing, but just don’t.
‘Double-Up’ is a programme that will show your sales team how they can produce twice the results without working twice as hard. By using simple techniques mastered by top sales people I will demonstrate what is possible and nobody will leave the session without believing they can do it.
I have designed the programme based upon the best techniques used by the most successful sales people in a wide variety of industries and includes the following:
- Get at least twice as many prospects so that you have to choose who to focus on
- Easily increase the number of effective appointment calls in any hour by 25%
- Use a technique that will increase the strike rate for making appointments by 50%
- Set personal and company targets that have pizzazz
- Become customer-centric
- Use 21st Century tools to grow your business
- Work your goals
- Develop mastermind groups to share successes and learn from each other
- Develop expert status
- Motivate the team to really believe in twice their tough target
The rest is up to you and your team.
plus VAT per person
R3,500 plus VAT for a table of 6
Price includes hot breakfast
- Cape Town: 10 April – Catarina’s Restaurant Steenburg Estate
- Durban: 11 April – Gateway Hotel, Umhlanga,
- Johannesburg: 12 April – Sierra Hotel, Ferndale Randburg