Key Account Management – July 2018
- Cape Town – 13 July
- Durban – 11 July
- Johannesburg – 12 July
Key accounts are often the backbone of the company business. They provide the most income, can be most relied upon for regular business and create the most opportunities for growth. Because of this they are also the contracts your competitors are most interested in and the business you cannot afford to lose. In the next Power Series Business Breakfast session we will be looking at how to get, maintain and develop key accounts.
- – During the morning we will consider the following:
- – Finding and securing key account business
- – Developing sales strategies for key accounts
- – The skills and responsibilities of the key account manager
- – The difference between key account management and selling
- – Developing the growth of your key account
- – Communications and relationship building
- – Keeping key accounts forever
Most sales people will have a number of major clients in their portfolio. The challenge is that we often just treat them as another prospect or customer. Major clients will usually be key accounts and therefor they should be treated differently.
This Power Series Business Breakfast is likely to be the most interesting of the year as we work through the principles of getting and managing key accounts.
Get this right and your key accounts will become your most profitable business.
Time: 8.00 for 8.30 – 11.30 am
Price: R695 + VAT or book a table for 6 for R3,500 + VAT
Venues and dates:
Gauteng, Randburg – Sierra Hotel, Randburg – 12 July
KZN, Durban North – Gateway Hotel, Umhlanga – 11 July
Western Cape, Tokai – Catharina’s at Steenberg Estate – 13 July
To book, please Register here.