The Power Series Powerful Sales Presentations – June 2015
- Cape Town – 23 June
- Durban – 22 June
- Johannesburg – 25 June
Do you or your team have to present your ideas to your customers one to one or one to hundred?
If you have answered yes to this question then you need to be at the Powerful Sales Presentations business breakfast.
- Learn how sales presentations really work
- Discover how to open with the right questions and close at the end.
- Find out how to be convincing in a sales presentation.
- Learn the correct Body Language to get your message across
- Discover when to talk and when to listen.
- Find out the difference between quotations and proposals and which works
You just get one chance to get sales presentations right. When you make a mistake you cannot ask the client to come back tomorrow so you can do it again. By applying a few simple skills to your presentations you can make sure you get it right first time, every time.
Time: 8.00 for 8.30 – 11.30 am
Price: R745 + VAT or book a table for 6 for R4,000 + VAT
Venues and dates:
Gauteng, Randburg – Randburg Towers – 25 June
KZN, Durban North – Sica’s Guest House – 22 June
Western Cape, Newlands – Kelvin Grove – 23 June
To book, please Register here.