Presented by Richard Mulvey.
Selling is all about Relationships and Relationships happen Face to Face
Selling is all about understanding your customers and providing just the right solution and this is best achieved when you are face to face with your customers. It is no longer enough to understand your customers needs however, you have to go beyond Needs to Wants and finally Desires if you are going to beat your competitors to the finishing post. In this Business Breakfast Richard explains the psychology behind buying decisions and provides some techniques that will help your team develop a greater understanding of your customers, and close more sales.
- Learn how to create the right impression
- Understand the Psychology behind buying decisions
- Develop your listening skills
- Control the conversation using just the right questions
- Understand the difference between Needs, Wants & Desires
- Discover the right time to close
Durban 4 November – SICA’s Guest House
Johannesburg 5 November – Randburg Towers Ferndale
Cape Town 6 November – Kelvin Grove Conference Centre
See here for information on the Venues’ contact details.
08:00 for 08:30 to 11:30
Only R695 plus vat per person
R3,500 plus VAT for a table of 6
Price includes Breakfast and a Business Goodie Bag with books and DVDs valued at more than the ticket price