Selling Face to Face
– October 2018
- Cape Town, 12 October – Catharina’s, Steenberg Estate, Tokai
- Durban, 10 October – The Gateway Hotel, Umhlanga Rocks
- Johannesburg, 11 October – Sierra Hotel, Randburg
Selling is all about Relationships and Relationships happen Face to Face
Selling is about understanding your customers and providing just the right solution and this is best achieved when you are face to face with your customers. It is no longer enough to understand your customers needs however, you have to go beyond Needs to Wants and finally Desires if you are going to beat your competitors to the finishing post. In this Business Breakfast Richard explains the psychology behind buying decisions and provides some techniques that will help your team develop a greater understanding of your customers, and close more sales.
- Learn how to create the right impression
- Use the right Body Language
- Understand the Psychology behind buying decisions
- Develop your listening skills
- Control the conversation using just the right questions
- Learn why Open Questions are so important
- Understand the difference between Needs, Wants & Desires
- Closing every sale
- Managing Difficult Objections
- Discover the right time to close
Bring your brochures. Your next best customer may be sitting next to you at the Business Breakfast. There will be a brochure table in the room that anybody can use.
Copies of Richard Mulvey’s book and DVD, Selling Face to Face, will be on sale. Payment can be made by EFT, cash or credit card.