The Power Close – Reinvent your Sales
The Power Close – Closing Every Sale
The close is the most important part of the sale. “If you don’t close you are working for your opposition”. So why is it that so many sales people fail to close the sale? When asked this question in a recent survey sales people said the following:
- “I don’t want to be pushy.”
- “I don’t think the customer has the money.”
- “I think he might say NO.”
- “I prefer to let the customer make up his own mind.”
- “I wasn’t talking to the decision maker.”
- “If he wants it, he’ll tell me.”
Any of these sound familiar?
Sales people the world over seem to be able to find hundreds of reasons why they should not ask for the sale but if they don’t ask they will probable not get the “yes” they are hoping for. There is, in fact, only one reason why sales people don’t ask for the sale and that is “fear of rejection”.
We don’t like the word “NO.”
Learning how to close the sale is the most important part of any sales person’s skills but so few sales people really know how to ask without seeming to be pushy and increasing the chances of getting the “YES” answer we are looking for.
In this Power Series Business Breakfast we will explore how to close the sale in a way that is most effective.
Reinvent your sales
If you want to be successful you have to be in a constant state of change. Nothing is the same today and we have to adapt or die. Doing what you did last year will achieve declining results and in this presentation Charlotte Kemp will describe the process of reinvention as it applies to sales people.
- Think about the future in a way that will improve your performance
- Consider future scenarios so that you are prepared for change
- Anticipate change and avoid anxiety
- Respond quickly to profitable opportunities
- Help your team reinvent themselves
- Durban 21 September – SICA’s Guest House
- Johannesburg 22 September – Oaklands Inn, Randburg
- Cape Town 23 September – Royal Golf Club, Plumstead
08:00 for 08:30 to 11:30
Only R695 plus VAT per person
R3,500 plus VAT for a table of 6
Price includes breakfast.