Are you looking for an effective and economic way to train your sales team?
How to Sell Virtually
10 and 11 February 2021
09:00 to 16:00
Only R3250 ($210) per delegate
R16,250 ($1050) for 6 delegates from the same company
(This two-day course is run virtually on Zoom)
While companies are closing around us right now we have a responsibility to make sure our company stays open. Sales people have a choice. Sit back and wait for it all to blow over, which it won’t, or change the way in which we work to make sure we stay in business and maybe thrive.
In this two day Power Series Special we will be looking at what our sales teams can do to grow the business while working from home. In this session we will look at:
- How to work remotely from your home office
- How to digitise your selling process
- How to grow your customer base from your home office
- How to manage the emotional stress of working virtually
- How to continue to research your customers virtually
- How to communicate from your virtual home office
In this session we will also be looking at :
- Using Zoom – Teams – Meet etc. to communicate with our customers
- Expanding our technical ability with OBS, or Ecamm Live to put ourselves ahead of the competition
- Using PowerPoint, Keynote or Prezi online
- Getting our CRM system up to date
- Virtual communication with our existing and potential customers
- Better use of Social Media and LinkedIn to grow the business
- Creating a community of customers, staff and the supply chain
- Managing the work / life balance at your home office
- Coping with the interruptions and disruption of working from a home office.
Many companies will not survive. Airlines have closed and many retail stores have gone into receivership. In a recent survey undertaken by the Financial Times in the UK, out of 4600 companies interviewed, 59% said that they did not have the resources to continue through the pandemic.
There are things that we can do however, and we have to act now to make sure our company is not on the list of casualties.
About the Presenter – Richard Mulvey
Richard Mulvey is one of South Africa’s leading Sales Speakers and Trainers and over the last 26 years has inspired more than 200,000 business people throughout three continents. Richard’s corporate life includes a rise in the ranks to Sales Director for an international company in a service industry
After spending a couple of years traveling the world Richard was enticed back to corporate life before setting up on his own. In addition to a successful corporate career Richard has also worked for the Queen in Buckingham Palace, written and marketed a multi-restaurant accounting package called “Trade Inn”, traveled overland from London to South Africa and back again and recently climbed Kilimanjaro to raise R70,000 for Reach for a Dream.
Richard is the author of 21 Motivational Business Books and 55 Training DVDs. He is a Past President of the Professional Speaker’s Association of Southern Africa (2008-9 & 2016-17) and a member of the Global Speakers Federation. Richard was recently inducted into the Southern African Speaker Hall of Fame and this year was awarded the Founders Award, the highest award for a speaker or trainer in Southern Africa